2020 Worth MACH 1 Boss 302 Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat: WM20BU
The 2020 Worth MACH Slowpitch Line is dedicated to American Muscle.
The new Mach Series utilizes Worth's exclusive manufacturing technique called 220+ Advantage. The 220+ Advantage adds a full 360 degree carbon fiber barrel construction which keeps the bat held together using true 100% Carbon Fibers. While allowing you to generate more power even on mishits due to the high-quality materials and extreme durability. With the perfect mix of composite, Worth adds their Flex 50 technology to the MACH 1 to ensure the perfect flex to power ratio for today's hitters.
The Worth MACH 1 Boss 302 Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat (WM20BU) features the standard 2-1/4 inch barrel diameter. This 13.5 inch beautifully designed Black and Red Barrel has a tiny hint of Chameleon Green. This model is approved only for USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments. Order yours here and enjoy our fast free shipping and returns!
The Worth Mach Series is proud to be designed and assembled in the USA!
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- 220+ Advantage Extends The Sweet Spot & Maximizes Performance Over The Entire Barrel
- CF100 Uses A 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Unbelievable Durability
- Flex 50 Technology Delivers An Ultra Thin Handle With Unmatched Whip
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
We Also Recommend
Easton Fire Flex 3 Balanced USSSA - SP19FF3B