DeMarini Vanilla Gorilla Magnum V2 USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat, 12.0 in Barrel
Jason Magnum’s Signature Nautalai, the Vanilla Gorilla, returns with its 12 inch endloaded Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel and ZnX Alloy Handle.
Unlock gorilla strength. Introducing the updated 2023 DeMarini Jason Magnum Signature Nautalai Slowpitch bat, Magnum’s latest “Vanilla Gorilla.” Featuring a freakish Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel and ultra-stiff ZnX Alloy Handle, this bat is engineered to help hitters go ape at the plate. The 240 stamp is printed on its 12” endloaded barrel, ensuring the latest Vanilla Gorilla is geared up to inflict serious damage.
- Brand: DeMarini
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4 in
- Frame: Two-piece
- Certification: USSSA 240 NTS, ISA, NSA
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Year Issued: 2023
- Endloaded Swing Weight
- 12.0 inch Barrel: Compact, endloaded barrel built for power
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area
- ZnX Alloy Handle: By increasing stiffness and durability, the ZnX alloy handle flexes less and forces the barrel to deflect more for increased barrel performance
- Designed and built in the USA
- WBD24130102434, WBD24130102534, WBD24130102634, WBD24130102734, WBD24130102834
- WTDXMBO-23, MBO-23
- Adding our Heat Roll with Progressive Pressure to your order may cause decertification, check with the governing body of your league for clarification
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.