Play9 Resistance Arm Band
- BENEFITS Using resistance bands during for baseball arm care and arm strength will help rotator cuff and scapular durability. These will help minimize injury and maximize flexibility and velocity.
- TIPS There should always be a warm-up with 5-10 minutes of aerobic exercise. Training sessions should be 3-5 days per week.
- HIGHLY USABLE Resistance bands can add muscle-building power to most types of workouts. They're also excellent for rehabilitating muscles after injury. Resistance bands come in several strengths, making them highly usable by most people.
- BENEFITS Resistance bands are a great way to help you improve your flexibility, but you can also use them to improve joint mobility.
- Best for Ages 14+. Targets key muscles in the shoulder, back and arm. Designed to increase player’s flexibility, mobility and range of motion