Wilson A2000 12" - WBW10097212 Baseball Glove
For players looking to maximize reach on the infield and take some reps in the outfield, the A2000® 1912SS delivers a 12” reach utility players require. Gap welting – a piece of the Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather palm folded between the index and middle fingers – allows for a deep, stable pocket to control the ball, and the Cross Web with 3X Lace can handle work all over the field. Gradient Bold Logos in Yellow and White deliver a fresh look, and Blonde SuperSkin™ reduces glove weight while repelling moisture so utility players can take the field in all weather conditions.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, canceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Cross Web with 3X Center Lace