Wilson A2K 11.75" Infield Baseball Glove
The A2K® 1787 is the perfect glove for those who play all over the infield. Built at 11.75", it's a popular for middle infielders, as well as a third baseman, and features a shallow pocket that allows for a longer range and is often broken in with a flattened, flared shape. Developed with an H-Web and Saddle Tan and Blonde Pro Stock Select leather, this glove gives every player game-changing performance.
The A2K glove series is the pinnacle of craftsmanship. Hand-built by craftsmen with centuries of cumulative experience, the A2K features Pro Stock Select leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness, meaning you get a glove that holds its perfect shape longer. The meticulous design of the A2K, including double palm construction for a more stable pocket, make them the most premium gloves in the game today.
- 11.75 Inch Pattern
- 1787 Pro Pattern
- I Web (Wilson's H-Web)
- 3X More Craftsman Shaping - Reduces Break-In, Ensures Ideal Pocket Structure
- Colorway: Saddle Tan / Blonde
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Wilson's H-Web (I-Web)
- Recommended for Infielders
- Pro Stock Leather for Long Lasting Structure and an unbelievable break-in
- Rolled Dual Welting Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time