Wilson A2K 1795SS - 12" Baseball Glove - WBW10006212
Rooted in the iconic DW5 and 1721 models of the past, the all-new A2K® 1795SS gives third basemen a sturdy Single Split Post Web design with a wider, deeper pocket. Designed with lightweight Black SuperSkin and Black and Saddle Tan Pro Stock Select Leather, this comes together with Red Bold logos in a look ready to send a message.
- WebSINGLE SPLIT POST
- Pro Stock® Select LeatherNo leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- SuperSkin™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Double Palm ConstructionA thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger BindingFlat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays